vending locator

I'm so backed up on sodas and combos I don't dare take any orders until I get a couple of people trained to help do the leg work before I step in.

ok well lmk when you offer that service I need a couple fulline locations i'm in houston also so I'll give you a try

Kevin

hey man I thought you were the graMMar and spelling police Look what I cut and pasted off of one of keiths threads

NOW, some of you have questions, since if you did not know yet, I accept 100% upfront payments. I’m not a scammer, and cannot retire off any money that it made of this, matter of fact, no one on my team can retire of the money made here, so taking peoples money and running is pointless

doesn't he mean retire ofF the money made ,Not of the money made....and.....any  money that it made of this,..... what does that mean

kevin and keith blasting eddie b for spelling but lookie here

hehe...Eddie, you are correct :)

And I make spelling/typo mistakes too.

I'm not trying to "police" anything. And everyone makes mistakes. I was just trying to say clean stuff up some - it will come off better and more professional.

You can check my posts - I make mistakes all the time and I've never mentioned grammar or spelling to anyone else :)

Kevin

Hey Guys, i know Eddie, we been working together for quite awhile, he is a TrustFund kid. If he wanted to, he could sit back, do nothing, ride motocross while his TrustFund pays over 100k a year. He don't need to take money and run and not render a service. Because, you still have to do something, and stay active, because you will go mad if you have thousands - millions in the bank, and sit around all day. You have to stay active.

1-3 business to get your locations. I take this job serious

and do not monkey around with my reputation like some of these clowns.

$50 per gumball/bulk candy location.

Payment through pay pal(user name eddiebauer@sbcglobal.net) or I can send you a paypal invoice,

before I can begin your campaign

The way I work is you give me the zip code/codes you want your locations

in, how many locations you need and what type of machine you have.I

get

with owners/managers of the business and secure your locations. If I

think it is a good location I turn it over to you and let you check it

out. If it meets your approval put your machine there.If with in three

months it needs to be moved for  management

reasons I will get you a new location at no charge for that machine.

If it does not make at least $10 a month for the first three months I will replace location for that machine for half price.

Different arrangements can be made on a case by case bases(are you placing 5 or 50)

I am open to fair ideas and am flexible

I have many references from major vending machine companies to

individuals who use and recommend my service.

Thanks you for the opportunity to earn your business

Eddie Bauer Jr

CEO and Founder of

http://www.eddiebauervending.com

a TRUSTMAN LLC

832-883-4479

references

Bill J.           512- 698-6382

Brian N.       832 646 4095

Adriana K.      281-777-6995

James B with J's enterprises 954-394-2910

Glen S.           281-435-1917

Rikishia J. 979-482-1343

Steve With universal vending    281-236-6451

Jose M. 713-518-1997

Robert@executivevending.com

I have many more in many areas of the country .

Eddie Bauer Jr

http://www.eddiebauervending.com

Eddie,

Welcome to the forum. I have merged all 3 of your promo threads into this one. Please keep in mind that we only allow 1 promotional thread for each locator that is not an official forum advertiser.

Please feel free to post other topic related posts throughout the forum. PM me if you have any questions.

Steve

Funny I never had a request for Canada I'd like to try

give me and email or call somtime and lets discuss how we could pull that off.

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

832-883-4479

Email has been sent!

I'm not overly eager to tell people that kind of stuff but since my GOOD BUDDY keithcalled me out...yeah I fell into a bit of a blessed life but I try to earn my keep. Ireally enjoy this business it is by far my favorite and I take pride in the hunt for good loations and the success of my clients...keith too at western vending.

We keep each other in ck and every day are discusing new angles and avenues to do a better job for you and give you locations with longevity and profit. we dont like doing double work and know you dont like picking and moving already placed machines

www.eddiebauervending.com

I'm available by phone anytime to talk business or just talk shop

832-883-4479

I haven't had too good of luck with those lately so I'm going to regroup and rethink my efforts on those and pick it backup in a few weeks when I get back from kuhai.seems like things run in cycles except regular bulk machines(single double tripple) with a charity. good locations for those seem to be darn near on auto pilot for my company...always.

I try to be straight up about what I can perform on at any given time but I'll keep you posted when I pick those up again

I contacted Eddie last night about finding locations in Canada. I started out by ordering one location, and ended up getting it early this morning. Eddie is amazing with his communication, and getting locations within hours is very impressive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good locator.

I already email casari about exactly that...two days ago. I told Him I want rob's spot and he said I'd have to get Rob's permision LOL. He has not sent me any details yet but I will become a sponsor as soon as I get instruction on what to do from steve.

one step ahead of ya pro