Dixie Narco DNCB 501T/S11-8 Price change & size change

ConciergeGrl

Hi there.  I got transferred to a different location with my job.  I had the vending machine at my old location down to a T & knew how to do almost everything but the vending machine at my new location is different.

I had a couple of questions:  I need to know how to change the price.  Currently the display is showing .75 and everything is selling for that but I wanted to remove the diet dr. pepper (in slot #2) as it doesn't sell & I've had requests for some type of energy drink which I can't sell for .75

I've seen videos showing how to change the price by pressing a blue button and then the selection buttons but mine doesn't have a blue button.  It has two red buttons.  Photos attached. One says system diagnostics and the other says system set-up/audit.  

Also I think I will have to move the silver things (shims?) up so I can have them two deep instead of 3 if I'm not mistaken since the cans are larger (16 oz).  But the slot I want to put them in is a double & I'm not sure if that makes any difference.

Then I think I might have to change something on the motor?  I don't want to mess anything up so I wanted to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I tackle this.

Last, I'd like professional looking flavor strips & I've seen people selling them but not for my model, not sure if they exist.

I've attached photos.  I thank you in advance for your time.

Lastly I'm not opposed to putting Red Bull of any size if that's a possibility but was leaning toward the 16oz Monster if it will be easier. 

Coin Bill soda machine.jpg

Inside soda machine.jpg

Front of soda machine.jpg

Dixie Narco Model Number.jpg

Soda mac red buttons.jpg

You should find a vending repair tech and pay them to teach you how the machine works.  So you just go from job to job so you can run a single vending machine?  I know, probably not, but it sounds like that.  Here are the instructions if that's really all you want.

https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/dn10.pdf

Edited by AZVendor

Thank you for the link.  LOL my job isn't to run a single machine.  I see how it might have come across that way.  I manage a whole building & we have a vending machines for the tenants.  I actually had a vending guy come out at my old location & I learned quite a bit from him.  If I need to I can call him but I like being able to figure things out myself but was having trouble finding the operator manual so I appreciate your link.  The manual I kept finding online was more for repair & setup,  The link you gave me shows me how to changes prices and such and was just what I was looking for.  Thanks again.  Have a nice day. 

Your company should stop cheaping out, wanting "all the profits," and let a true vending company run machines for you.  Paying you to spend time on this machine, fixing it, buying product and filling it, is wasted if you're supposed to be managing an apartment complex. It always irks me that greedy owners think they should get all profits when it's really best to let those who know a business segment, like vending machines, manage and run it. Let the professionals do their job and then everyone wins.

It's not an apartment complex.  I actually like knowing how things work & don't mind doing it if I have time. 🙂 We do have a vending company we use if something breaks. I'm not going to spend my time fixing the machine but if I want to change what I'm vending it's helpful to know how to do that if it involves a price change.  But I do know there are companies like what you mentioned, mine is not like that.