Dixie Narco 368 problem

I have a machine that I was gifted and it will only dispense cans from one of the slots. Do the bottom bars need to be in a different position or have I not figured out how to load it properly? Any answers are greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Do all of your motors run?  Do you have at least 6 cans in every column to satisfy the sold out switches?  The oscillator bars in the wide columns are not adjustable, they just turn back and forth when the motor runs.  If any oscillator bar or narrow column rotor doesn't turn while it's motor is running then you have a broken roll pin in the motor shaft which requires a new motor.  If the rotors / oscillator bars do turn when the motors run then you don't have it loaded right - as long as you are using 12 oz cans.  Pages 5 and 6 of this manual shows you how the cans load:  https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/dn20.pdf

I have a different dixie narco but my husband did all of the maintenance. There are a proper amount of cans, how do I know if the motors aren't working? Is there a way that I can test them? If it isn't obvious, I am the least handy person in the world, you won't offend me if you simplify things as though you are talking to a child.

Each motor has a cluster switch on it.  It is three switches sandwiched together with only two switch arms, one long and one short.  The home position of the switch arms when the motors are at rest is long arm up on the high side of the motor timing cam and the short arm down in a notch in the motor cam.  To manually run a motor you lift the short switch arm out of the notch of the cam and the motor will run one vend cycle.  If both switch arms are in a motor cam that will cause the vend circuit to be open and the machine won't accept money.  If the motor brake doesn't stop the motor when the short arm falls into the notch then the motor will coast past the home position and either run another vend cycle or leave the machine dead or just the downstream motors will be dead.