Vendo v576 flashing sold out for all

kyle0050

So not really sure where to start in this one. Got to location and my vendo v576 was flashing sold out for the entire machine. I tried to go into management/operator mode and it won't let me. It just keeps flashing sold out. The common problem I'm seeing people report are fuses. Where are the ones I should look for in a vendo 576. I have tried unplugging and plugging back in and still the same issue. Or should I just  replace the mobo with a new one and it's a mobo error? Hope someone can help thank you 

Just got the mobo out of error mode where I couldn't get into operator mode. I tried to test the selections and all are failing which makes me would think this is a harness that has failed from the motors to the mobo to send the request to vend. My question is now uh which area should be I looking at to fix it

Edited by kyle0050

40 minutes ago, kyle0050 said:

So not really sure where to start in this one. Got to location and my vendo v576 was flashing sold out for the entire machine. I tried to go into management/operator mode and it won't let me. It just keeps flashing sold out. The common problem I'm seeing people report are fuses. Where are the ones I should look for in a vendo 576. I have tried unplugging and plugging back in and still the same issue. Or should I just  replace the mobo with a new one and it's a mobo error? Hope someone can help thank you 

Just got the mobo out of error mode where I couldn't get into operator mode. I tried to test the selections and all are failing which makes me would think this is a harness that has failed from the motors to the mobo to send the request to vend. My question is now uh which area should be I looking at to fix it

Are you sure it's the harness? Sometimes the memory can be wiped out with a bad battery

I found the issue I had a feeling it was something like this because when I went there the coin back was all jumbled around the location is a high school weight room so you get a lot of morons in there and supervision is in the best and what happened is they have learned that if they slam the machine down hard enough that the bottles will just bounce out on the dispensing columns so yeah that's what happened and the harness connecting to all the dispensing Motors was unclipped a little bit so push that back in and that fixed it so I'm right now on the way to Home Depot to buy chains where they can't pull the machine forward or back