Has anyone ever used american locators???

hedgehog

Has anyone ever used american locators???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Has anyone ever used american locators???

• american locators
    • nation wide locators

We(me and my parter) are new to vending business. We just bought  new 8 800vending combo machines.(i know we paid too muchs:) But after our research they had the nicest design, support after the sale for parts, bbb rating,warranty etc) We wanted to buy new , so we would have less problems. We hired  american locators. Jim is the owner there. I think they are based in Atlanta Georgia. Its been a week and we still have no locations. Spoke to jim and he said by the end of this week we will be dialed in , and that he is working with 3-4 potential locations already.We did everything through amex so we can despute everything, with 20%down.

• 11 months later...

With new machines (especially combos) you can normally just send out a fax in your area and secure pretty good locations for the cost of one locators fee.  Doing it this way you get your message out there and you will get calls over the next year from it.  You have to be sure to only use fax numbers that opt in fax numbers.  If you want more details on how to get that done PM me.

Blue Moose

Archived