seeking to hire legit locator service

bhile200

hello everyone. this is my first time using this. I am trying to find out about this business called " vending business locator 777 " but I start noticing that this business may not be legit. so, I am trying to find an best and legit vending locator service. the reason why I would use vending locator service because they are like an telemarketing service that they would call all companies over phone to discuss about putting vending machine in their location. but mine is little bit different. I need to hire locator/telemarketing to call EACH apartment rental office/leasing office to get them to join in my apartment search website.  my apartment search website are same as all others BUT my website provide extra information that would help two goals to be improving.  my apartment search website provides list of all apartments that actually accept HUD program which known as Section-8 and Section-42 and other programs that allot tenants to pay 30% of whatever income is as a rent.  doing directly mail is very very hard to explain to them... but I want to start with phone service. so, I thought I could try vending locator service and see what results... any suggest? I am seeking pricing to be between $75 to $150 per apartment that actually join and pay membership and stay long terms like at least 6 month.. so, feel free to provide some suggestions.  thank you kindly.

• 2 weeks later...

You should be on an apartment forum, not a vending forum.  Vending locators are generally and singularly a rip off.  Just do a search for locators on this site and you'll find that to be true.  You need to hire a commercial telemarketing business.  Apparently you shouldn't be in any business if you can't come up with this conclusion yourself.