New to Vending, have location, buying first machine (with pics)!

sped9

Hi All! Super new, first post! Very happy to be here and found this forum!

I'm currently looking to purchase a new machine for a high traffic area (a youth baseball facility)

There are a few machines on FB market place I'm looking to buy and add CC readers to. 

The seller wants $1200 for this one:
image.thumb.png.8c69217f8a68a90100df68eb345c08ae.pngimage.thumb.png.8e781946ce7d02399dd511217501c225.png

This seller want $625
image.thumb.png.4f6f1fefc54d572368798a9dcd3321a8.pngimage.thumb.png.d683e8db9c1c585b02d4f69a452475d5.png

When I asked why he is selling it, he said he bought a newer one to swap out. 

Still trying to do all my research on this and really appreciate any advice you all may have. Thank you!

Buy the top one, AP 123, not the bottom one, USI 3014.  For only one machine this will be a ball-buster because you will have a hard time filling it with 40 selections (double up on most) and to avoid very many stales.  New vendors should only do can soda until they figure out what they are doing.  You don't know how hard this is yet so keep it simple.  And don't plan on making much of a profit.

Edited by AZVendor

Thanks AZ. Solid advice. I certainly appreciate it. When you say hard time filling it, you mean it'll sell out often? Unfortunately for this location drinks isn't an option. The owners sell their own drinks aren't looking for competition in their own building. I wouldn't expect to be turning much of a profit selling from just one machine. But like you said, I don't know how hard this is, but I gotta start somewhere. 

Thanks again :)