Looking for help with a Mars 6200H coin mechanism

Jon Sherrod

I know this discussion was a bit ago, but I finally made time to work on the machine some more.  I have replaced all 16 of the microswitches on the dispenser motors (and boy were the 6 on the single stack units on the left side a job to do).  I am sure some of these had been replaced in the past since there were 3 different colors of microswitches on the machine to begin with. I tried to test the switches while they were still installed and thought I had found one that was not working correctly, but after replacing all of them with new ones from Capital Vending, the machine is still not accepting input from the selection buttons on the front.  I went ahead and replaced the relay while I was out it with one I purchased from Capital.  I have not checked to make sure I am getting power to the selection panel yet.  That is my next step.  

My question is where does the power for the selection power come from and where does it connect on the selection panel?  This will help me hopefully figure out which wire is the power wire.  

Also, there are two microswitches on each stack for sensing low/empty product.  Would one of those switches being bad cause a problem like I am having or will that just cause that particular product unit to not vend because the machine thinks it is empty?

Edited by Jon Sherrod
Added question