Changing price on a single price ice vending machine

HeberIce

Very new here, and almost no experience with this machine.  The machine has an ePort card reader/telemetry, an Mei Bill acceptor AE 2612u7, an Mei CF700 series coin changer that all appear to be hooked up to a Greenwick MDB controller?  It has an address label that says Greenwick and looks similar to other MDB converters I've seen on parts suppliers websites.  It also has a label that says Poloarmatic v294 110v.

It is a single price, ice vending machine, and we don't know how/where to change the price.  Thought it was in the coin changer since I found a manual that describes changing the price on that unit, but there was no 'Prices' menu where the documentation said it would be.

If anyone can point me in the right direction (IS the coin changer the place to be looking, or is it the Greenwick module?)  We'd even be open to replacing with a new module if that would allow us to change pricing.

Thank you for your time, and any help that is offered.

Honeyview_20230518_134921.jpg

Honeyview_20230306_170643 (2).jpg

Honeyview_20230220_111603 (1).jpg

Honeyview_20230220_110110.jpg

Honeyview_20230220_111620 (1).jpg

You will have to change the prices in the Greenwick controller.  The coin mech has no price setting and it and the bill acceptor and card reader are connected by MDB to the controller.

Oh, thank you so much!  I do appreciate the help, I really wasn't sure where to start.  I am unable to find documentation on the Greenwick controller.  Do you know if it is possible to replace this controller with a similar unit that does have documentation?  I've seen similar units listed on parts sites.  We'd definitely do that if it was a plug-and-play situation.

Thanks again for your help!