Full Size Machine Locator

jmoffet

Can anyone out there give a good review and information for a good & reliable full size vending machine locator? I've been looking and looking and looking! :) Hoping to find one soon.

I see a lot of posts for bulk locators but I don't do bulk vending.

Thanks a bunch!

Jeremy

Revitalizing Goods LLC

I heard blue moose was good but they are pretty expensive $400-$500 bucks I depending on how many employees at location you want.  I wonder if you get what you pay for there I am looking also because I am about to purchase a couple soda machines.  Another thing you can do is post an ad in craigslist or other forums.  I posted an ad in craigslist the past two weeks and have had 4 businesses contact me saying they need a soda machine.

I heard blue moose was good but they are pretty expensive $400-$500 bucks I depending on how many employees at location you want.  I wonder if you get what you pay for there I am looking also because I am about to purchase a couple soda machines.  Another thing you can do is post an ad in craigslist or other forums.  I posted an ad in craigslist the past two weeks and have had 4 businesses contact me saying they need a soda machine.

This is a good idea, Soda Machines are technically way more expensive, i recommend you post an ad on craigslist, and see what locations call you, and then you can ask the questions and analyze to see if that location is worthwhile. For Soda Machines i highly recommend locating those yourself, simply because if they don't turn out well paying 250-500 per machine hurts badly.

I was told by my supplier to use blue moose. However when I spoke to them they put me on their waiting list because of where I do my business. (Southern California) They already have 14 accounts out here that are very large so they aren't taking any more on out here.

I've heard from numerous people that they get really good results. Again, I haven't actually used them myself.

I post in the small business/business section and just say I am looking for businesses that need a soda machine.  It is working pretty well only problem is that I'm just starting out so I dont have the cash to buy all these machines these people want lol.  I am kind of stalling a couple locations until I can get the funds to pick up some machines in a week or two. 

I posted an add on craigslist to find a home for my pringles machine. I also stated I could get soda and snack machines if needed. I got a couple responsed right away but they all ended up being a scam trying to get me to go to there site or something and pay to learn to use google add words it pissed me off bad. One buy said I am in need of your services I will be in contact with you soon. I then noticed a couple e-mails coming from gmail accounts and I am sure it was related to his. They end up spamming you  LOL

I started using craigslist a few months ago for locating and it has had some mixed results, but for the little time and effort invested i have placed 3 soda machines through it in the last 2 months. i just make a post in the For sale area (general) because it gets the most traffic. i have never had an ad flagged so it doesn't seem to be a big deal posting in the wrong area.