What happened to Sheridan Systems?

EES

Hey guys! Been lurking around here for quite awhile reading posts and learning as much as I can. Anyhow, I currently have 50 lollipop honor boxes from Sheridan that I have had for a year and a half or so and wanted to talk to them to see if they could accommodate a specific request before I ordered more. They seem to no longer respond to emails or phone calls. Nobody picks up the phone, or returns the call. They used to be great and would respond right away. Are they under new ownership? I did see a post from last year about them moving to a new warehouse.

• 7 months later...

I find the them under  "Candy for a Cause" website, same phone number and under  "Contact" it lists the name "Sheridan Sytems"

Maybe they downsized and re branded, I guess?

I did see that website allgum,  I am not sure what is going on with them. I ended up sourcing what I was looking for elsewhere.

Maybe a continuation of effects of Covid, honor box "frown" from the public?............I see so much abandonment across all lines of vending,

I feel like the "Maytag repair man" working in the field now , just too old to get out of it (bulk vending)

Glad you found what you were looking for.....one goes away, somebody else pops up!