Searching for combo vending machine

me123

I have four or five that will be sold. Most decent combos go for $5,000 or more new, so used is almost certainly your only choice.

You may already know the following part, but it should be said from time to time on here that combos are a difficult proposition for most vendors. They often seem like a good idea (obviously, they are manufactured and sold, and many of us have used them successfully), but, they are not as easy or as profitable as most people want them to be. If I were to give advice to readers here, I would say to make sure you read negative discussion in past threads. If, after that, you believe your situation is one of the few positive opportunities, I wish you Godspeed and good luck. Also, I have machines I would sell to you.

Location may be a determining factor for your purchase. I am near Atlanta; tblake05 ⬆️is in Minnesota, so you may do well with price and shipping, if you are anywhere near him.

-LB

You said ‘working’, so I was not going to say anything bad about it. 😀 I guess when they are working, a Genesis might be decent - I know there are operators here that use them. We do not have any of them, although I do still have some Antares!! in a warehouse (not in service for a long time, but we did make money with the ones we bought to get locations years ago). I still see Antares parts being sold on eBay - I should do that myself.

-LB

• Like 1