Royal Vendors RVCC 376-7

Chris123

Hi all,

I was just gifted a royal vendors vending machine, and I know nothing about it! So far, I've managed to load some cans and get them to dispense using the coinco, but the mars bill acceptor doesn't light up at all, and the green wire(I assume ground) isnt connected to anything.

Right now I'm looking for info on how to properly load this machine, with pictures if possible, as well as a wiring diagram of the Mars bill acceptor, and perhaps a picture if anyone has it.

Yes, I know the machine is old, but it works and adds a bunch of vintage novelty to my garage so I'd love to get it running.  Finally, if anyone has any idea what it might be worth that would be good to know. I have no interest in selling, just want to be sure I don't throw money into something worthless.

Thanks in advance!

That is a can only machine so the columns should be set up for two deep cans in all columns.  Here is the manual: https://www.royalvendors.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/em.pdf

Load the cans tops to the back.  It's not as old as you think as it's from the late 80's - maybe that's old to you.  The only big drawback to it is the white motor cams.  If anyone has removed any of the filler notches then you are stuck because you can't get the cams any longer and the cams are now so brittle that they break easily.  The ground wire on your Mars acceptor at least means it's a good VN2500 at least, though it might need to be cleaned or serviced, serviced more than likely since it doesn't power up.  But since this is a single price machine, the power for the validator comes from a "T-Blocker" harness that should be plugged in to the coin mech socket before the coin mech plugs into that.  Make sure the T-Blocker is there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey AZ,

Thabks for the quick reply! I've got it all loaded and it dispenses great using coins, I've made little progress on the bill collector. The harness is all there from the way you described. When I pull the optic part out of the bill collector, it does flash a red light from the bottom part, but the one of the belts is pretty wasted(strings are showing), and there is no response from inserting a bill.

As far as getting this serviced, is that something you can do? If so, will you PM me a price and how to go about getting that done? Thanks!