DN180cc needs help

Bigskypc50

Hello all I picked up this little 1989? DN180CC. From a guy that works at coke and should have not had it 🙂. Poor little thing was bound for the scrap yard. 

Anyway it needs a new cooling deck. Would the ones from  vending works that come up with a google search fit are they universal for lots of models? Looks like the my only chose is the self cleaning coils on the lager base plate will that make any problems with such a little machine?  Any better pricing out there besides vending works? 

IMG_0673.jpeg

You need the smallest deck that DN made which would fit an old DN 276 but not the E model.  Better yet, because you could have an odd evaporator size in it since it was a Coke machine (though unlikely since it is so small), is to have someone rebuild it for you so that you know it will fit in the cabinet.  But an old, really old, deck from the 276 will fit.  It's unlikely that Vending Works will have that core.  Most of the old DN machines are being scrapped especially by rebuilders like them.

Edited by AZVendor

Thanks I did some digging and the unit that’s in there now is 300 model and the cold coil inside it’s 18”. 

Would a model 400 unit fit in there? What would be the worst case be drilling holes for the new cooling deck plate? 

The evap sounds pretty normal sized (I never measured a normal one, I just know that Coke had some realllllllyyyyyy long ones put in larger machines) so yes, it might fit with a new hole drilled to hold it down.