Hello I’m new here and starting from 0.

Pigeatturtle

Hello everyone,

I’m new here and to the vending machine business. I would like to get into the business. I don’t know if I should buy a new machine from Sam’s Club or get a refurbished one. 

here is what I know and understand: 

I need a license (MN here in Twin Cities) 

I need to get a LLC

i need to find a location(Got one in mind and currently waiting for response)

what I don’t know:

Where to find new or used vending machine other then Sam’s Club, Facebook marketplace or Craigslist?

What type of machine are there?

Does the brand matter?

I don’t know how to matinees if machines break 

Credit card. Reader 

I'm pretty sure there is more I don’t know about and hoping to learn from everyone in here 

You don't know ANYTHING yet, do you?  What types of machines are out there?  Come on, that's a loaded question.  Don't start with combo machines.  Start with soda only so that when this becomes too much work for the profit you make the machine is easy to sell.  NEVER buy new machines.  Don't think you need to have your machine take credit cards until you have a bunch of machines out.  Find someone in the twin cities that sells used machines - there will be several I'm sure.  Become comfortable with them if they will also repair machines for you.  Learn by asking questions of them.  Do not buy a machine without running it by us first.  Include the make, model, price, photo, type of account it's going in, how many people work there, etc.

Take a few weeks and follow and read this forum before doing anything.  You need it.

Edited by AZVendor