Need help on Vendo V220-125 Exact Change problem

davidwh

Hope everyone is doing well. I am new to the forum. I picked up a V220-125. Cleaned it up and got everything running. Everything was going fine and it was vending. I have the pricing set at 50c. My son put 55c in (1 qtr 3 dimes) and bang its no longer working - there were no coins in the coin tube at the time either.

I have unplugged it several times, unloaded all the cans and reset each slot, checked all the wiring etc. The coin mech - based on the label versus the spec label on the door - is not orginal. I did some reading on this site and my takeaway is that may be the exact change relay. I am really not sure. I would really appreciate some help or pointers - I do not want to junk it  - I would rather fix it. 

I have added some pics if it helps. 

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

13 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

You have to have nickels in the coin tubes before it should accept dimes or quarters. 

Thank you for that -  I put the change in the tubes and unplugged it and then plugged it back in - solved the problem. I had a cold drink while I stood there and felt like an idiot. Thanks again.