Nayax - Credit Card max transactions per card per day = 7

venderjo

In the Nayax control panel, there are 2 options:

Credit Card max transactions per card per operator per day = 10

Credit Card max transactions per card per day = 7

I had an incident where someone used their card several times and was then denied, I think due to the "7".  I changed by numbers to 20 and then I sent Nayax a ticket asking if I did it properly.  They said that if I change it above 7, it would not work, and they cannot change that due to their own internal security reasons.  I don't know if they meant that credit card processing would be broken, or if the value would simply be ignored.

It didn't "stop working" when I changed it to 20, because I still had credit card sales after the change, but I did change it back to 7 to prevent any issues.

Has anyone else ran into this???

17 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

only affect that specific card

But it doesn't just affect that specific card.  This rule affects any card that makes more than 7 transactions.

Also, some people would like to use their card more than 7 times in 1 day, without being fraudulent. 

Hmm.  Then that's a good problem to have since you have high repeating customers.  That could have been someone trying to buy drinks for a meeting and I could see how that would be a frustration.  You may or may not get Nayax to give a crap though.