AP Snack Machine

Hello all, semi new vendor question here. I recently purchased and placed an AP 660 Snack Machine. My customers have recently had an issue with the snack selections. When pressing a selection for one snack the machine will dispense the snack located next to it. For example, my customers swipe their card for C3 and it dispenses C2 snacks. I am heading out later today to diagnose. After I test this use case out myself, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be looking for once I head into program mode? 

I assume it's an AP 6600 and with a card reader on it means you have an aftermarket logic board in it.  You could have a keypad issue or a keypad harness issue where the harness pins aren't properly aligned with the logic board harness.  Check to see if there is a pattern to this issue on other selections and report back.

Okay, I tested it with a credit card and cash. It’s still vending selection C2 when I select C3. Also, when I select C2 and another selection (C4) they are both saying “unavailable. C2 has product in it and C4 does not. 

Hello, just closing the loop here. I spoke with the tech guy and it looks like it was my motors that were the issue. He sent me new motors and I was able to take out the old ones and install the new ones. I had to do some playing around with the wires connected to the motors but I was able to get it working. Thank you for the help again. 

If several motors were all bad then that machine must have sat in very hot or very cold temps for a long time in storage.  The gearbox will then gum up in the motor.  You may have more motors go bad so be prepared.