Way too many Ads

HopeVendor

This site has so much good information, but the user experience is diminished greatly by how many ads there are!

Is this something that just “must be lived with” or is there anything that can be done?

I created a Patreon page with the idea that members could support VENDiscuss, and at a certain level of support I would eliminate the ads. But no takers so far.

I had to search to find out if I could reduce the number of ads, and I believe I found a way, and I hope they have been reduced. Let me know if it has improved on your end. 

I generally visit the site on my computer, and for some reason, the ads aren't as dramatic as on my phone. 

7 hours ago, The Mage said:

I created a Patreon page with the idea that members could support VENDiscuss, and at a certain level of support I would eliminate the ads. But no takers so far.

I had to search to find out if I could reduce the number of ads, and I believe I found a way, and I hope they have been reduced. Let me know if it has improved on your end. 

I generally visit the site on my computer, and for some reason, the ads aren't as dramatic as on my phone. 

Hey Mage!

I really appreciate the response. I’m sure managing this site is not easy, so I want to thank you for all your time and energy.

In the coming days, I will see if there are less ads, especially in the mobile version. I’m sure the desktop computer version is not nearly as bad, it just so happens that I pretty much only view the site via my phone.

Out of curiosity, would you be able to throw out some financials on what it would take in monthly support from the Vendiscuss members to get rid of the ads?