Nayax Machine Listing and Sorting

Nayax user question...  What is the best system you have found to list the names of your machines in order on the website and also on the moma app?  Seems the Moma app wants to sort by Machine Reference which Moma calls "name". In that case my 1.2.3 approach does not work. I may have my entire machine listings wrong. I was also told its a good idea to keep a portion of the Card Reader ID in the name somewhere just for reference.    

Screenshot2024-02-10at1_17_32PM.png.5c2aa09c35df0d1776d301c62cee6aa2.png

When we were using Nayax DCS on PC, it would sort by "Machine Number (Operator)" so we put our site name in this field & put the device number in "Machine Reference" - It appears that you have done the same.

Now that they have changed DCS to Nayax Core, it sorts by "Machine Reference" I guess at some point we will need to swap the data in "Mach Ref" & "Mach #"?? & moove onto Nayax Core.

So at this point we are sticking with DCS on the PC despite constantly getting reminders to switch over to the new "Core". We are using the "Mach Ref" field to import our sales into custom software app to track our VMs sales, locations, coms etc.

In Moma you can sort by Various options. If you sort by "Mach Operator ID" it will sort alphabetically

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 1:35 AM, NevilleW said:

When we were using Nayax DCS on PC, it would sort by "Machine Number (Operator)" so we put our site name in this field & put the device number in "Machine Reference" - It appears that you have done the same.

Now that they have changed DCS to Nayax Core, it sorts by "Machine Reference" I guess at some point we will need to swap the data in "Mach Ref" & "Mach #"?? & moove onto Nayax Core.

So at this point we are sticking with DCS on the PC despite constantly getting reminders to switch over to the new "Core". We are using the "Mach Ref" field to import our sales into custom software app to track our VMs sales, locations, coms etc.

In Moma you can sort by Various options. If you sort by "Mach Operator ID" it will sort alphabetically

I assume both of these fields are up for grabs as for as what we choose do do with them. Initially, I was afraid to edit them because they come pre populated with id numbers which looked off limits. Looking at MOMA app it seems it would be best to use Machine Name for the name with a number for sorting, and use Machine Number for a serial number of the CC reader. 

At any rate, you would think the field names would be called the same on the MOMA app and the Nayax website. It can make it a bit confusing.  

Mike

Hi Mike,

It depends on which Nayax web portal you are using. It was originally "DCS" but now has been updated to "Core". They are slightly different, main one is how they sort device# & our VM site name.

It's initially annoying on the web portal, Nayax decided which field they wanted to sort (device number) by but we wanted to sort by site name/location.

In Moma it's simple as you can select how you want it sorted. Just select from this field & whether you want it up or down.

MomaSort.jpg