Has anyone used/done business with...

Ultra vending machines .com ? Obviously the site itself has no spaces in it, but apparently asking this on a Facebook page it made it a link and I was accused of "trying to make people click it".... despite me just asking if anyone has any experience with them. They are supposedly out of Illinois I believe, they list a physical address and phone number, but then again, if not from the area i could fool 99% of the world too with a random address in my local industrial park. They claim to sell both refurbished & new machines, but when I went to place an order, a few things made me more uncomfortable and second guess them again. Now I'm asking before I proceed or forget about them. Anyways, 1st off, pricing is almost too good to be true, almost direct from China prices, but for all I know, the guy could be legitimate and refurbishes used stuff and had those on hand, or buys in major bulk from China, or just dropships the new stuff and only makes $50-100 per machine. No clue. Neither would be extremely surprising,  nor does it make it a "scam". One could argue bad business practices without making it known they dropship, but if i got the machines at the end of the day for that proce advertised without issues, i dont care where they come from. So I'm like screw it, worst case I have to do a chargeback or report fraud... so I go to place an order but then, they don't take a payment on website. I get an email with a payment link, with instructions informing me that due to payment limitations, they cannot accept over $1000 per payment, amd therfore wanted me to make 5 payments of $8**.57 or whatever. Then I tried just a website scam search and it comes back as a low (sketchy) rating. No actual bad reviews that I can find, but nothing good either. 

Anyone have experience or heard anything? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? 

Thanks in advance 

Edited by ArcadeAlley508

Always trust your gut and having to ask if they are legit means stay away from em.  It’s not our fault they are not yet established and can’t take full payments or offer financing etc.  

Do not buy from websites, period.  Buy machines locally and do not buy new machines because they are rarely needed.  Good used machines work just fine.