Crane Coti Coffee

I'm buying a new Coti by Crane machine. I have never sold coffee from a vending machine before. There is a lot of information online about maintenance and cleaning but couldn't find anything about the ingredients for the cannisters. I think it has about 7-8 gravity cannisters and 2 syrup pumps. If anyone has any information on using one of these, would much appreciate.  

Thanks

Your distributor can't be of help to you?  Why buy a machine without knowing what you will need to do with it?  Why not buy a good used, tried and true coffee machine?  From the looks of that machine you're going to drop 6-7 grand on it and you'll never make a profit on it.  I don't remember but are you in the US?  We don't use syrups in coffee products over here unless it's in a coffee shop.  What and who sold you on this?

Thanks for your input AZ. I'm in Canada. What is your choice of a tried and true machine? I don't know if it's available here. Yes the vendor has offered training but it's 300 miles away. I don't expect to make a profit on it until I sell the real estate with the machines included. At least that's the plan. 

Thanks again