Foodking 427 cooling problem

A friend gave me a working foodking that they got for free. They do not vend cold food and they had no use for it. This is my first national/gpl cold food machine.

The compressor has a tag from a local company saying it was serviced in 2022. Compressor and evaporator fan are both working and I can feel the coils getting cold. Though, it will not get lower than 55 degrees. It also has a good door gasket and seal where the evaporator is.

One thing I  noticed is it does not have the shadow box fan installed. I only know this because of the manual because I have never had a machine with a third fan. Obviously, this fan is needed or the engineers would only have included it. I am hoping someone can help me understand its purpose and how much it actually affects cooling.

Thanks 

Just do the vending world a favor and junk it.  There aren't any parts for it now.  The fan above the doors is to keep condensation off of them.  The high temperature is probably low freon which will also freeze the evaporator up.  Just a junk machine and the Polyvend version wasn't much better.  You still have the old Polyvend turret drive chain on it too.  The machine is from 1999.  Free does not equal good.