Crane National 677 with "No Float" error

I've been receiving this error from one of my machines. I've looked at the manual and seen that it means the float sensor failed or missing.

I've dug through the parts manual and have been unable to find where the float sensor is.

Could anyone help me remedy this problem?

There is no float.  The tank uses a water probe that sticks down from the top of the tank.  Yours is bad, the wire is broken between it and the driver board or you have a bad driver board.

Posted (edited)

So I disconnected the harness from the board and it gave me a no-float error that wouldnt go away. When it is plugged in it has an intermittent no-float error. Does this tell me that the board is bad?

Sorry for the amount of questions.

Edited by DFazzio

You should be able to remove just the tank lid but if you have to do that then the tank needs to be cooled off and you'll need a tank lid seal too.  

I think i misunderstood the part you were recommending me to replace. When you said probe did you mean the temperature probe? I thought you meant the float as in the ball. That's why I was asking about taking the tank off.

Sorry, but I mistook the probe for the float.  First check that your float does move up and down and satisfies the high and low level switches and that they click.  Use the drain hose to perform that test.  The error could be due to a bad switch and those are easy to replace.  If the float doesn't lift up to the high level then it's waterlogged and could create the error along with maybe overflow the tank.  If the new switches don't solve this then your driver board is bad.  The float harness connects to J84 on the board so make sure it's a good connection.