What are the dimensions of 'chip slots' and 'candy bar slots' in snack vending machines

Greetings,

I am an artist, and I received some funding to do 'an art gallery in a box' -- meaning that I want to put a bunch of art into a vending machine. My intent is to buy older snack machines and fill them with art rather than buying a contemporary new machine like a 'book vending machine'

My questions are many, but to begin with;

What are the HxWxD dimensions of the individual slots for a run-of-the mill snack machine?

I understand there are chip slots AND candy bar slots?

Furthermore -- are these things configurable? I.E. Can the entire machine be set up to chip slots?

I have a wide variety of prints, stickers, magnets, etc. etc. etc. to put in the machines, but I would like to have the information on the dimensions so I may better plan products to put in the machines.

Thank you very much for your time! Best wishes,

D

Most are somewhat adjustable and have different depth spirals. Since you’re selecting old machines for the aesthetics, You should probably find one you like and then measure that one.

for your application, you might be best served working th one that has opposing left/right spirals for ease of vending.