Vendo 511 Shim for 16.9 oz bottles

I have a Vendo 511 that I want to convert from 20oz bottles to 16.9oz bottles. What shim do I need? Part number? Where could I get the shims? I am very unexperienced at making this type of conversion. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply and the set up instructions. The 16.9 oz bottles (Pepsi products) that I am going to use are 500ml and about 9 inches long. The model number for the machine is 511PCD00027  -- 970811. I looked at the set up instructions you sent…. Should I be referring to page 2 (16oz / 473 ml Tropicana pet) which references shim part # 1060686? Or is it page 4 (16oz / 473ml Pepsi-Lipton Ice tea Glass) which reference shim part # 1074465?

Thank you

Use the can shim as on Page 1 because your product is probably the diameter of that can, along with the two white clips.  You'll need to experiment with the depth setting of the rear spacer and set the motor cam to two notches.  Easy peasy.

Edited by AZVendor

Thank you. I do not see a side shim referenced om page 1 of PDF you sent me. Shim part # 1060686 is referenced on page 2 of what you sent me. Is this the right shim part number?

Thanks,