Automatic Products AP LCM4 - Beverage part not working

Hello All,

I am new to the vending machine business and I am considering purchasing 2 used vending machines in the same location. One of the machines is AP LCM4 and the current machine owner told me that the beverage part of the machine is not working.

Can someone please give me an estimate of  how much it may cost to have it fixed (I live in North New Jersey btw.)? I do not have any additional information at this point and I really like the location and the other machine. I just wanted to see what expense I can expect (worse case scenario), before I commit to purchasing these machines. I do not really have time to find someone to service the machine and the current owner does not want to fix it.

Thank you!

My answer is don't buy the combo if you don't think you can find someone to fix it.  Wild guess.. $1,000+ to fix it.  This is NOT a machine you want to deal with if it's not cooling and you don't know what you're doing 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your reply AngryChris!

So the location I want to buy is a very nice luxury apartment building with 2 machines:
1) Wittern 3589 (Healthier4U) vending machine - working; it was filled with regular snacks, nothing healthy. Annual sales: $3,200

2) Mentioned above AP LCM4 - beverage part not working. Annual sales: $700

Asking price for both $3,000.

I know the sales are not much, but the area is affluent and I was going to use the machine to actually put healthier snacks and sodas. The second machine does not generate much money, but it is already there. Also 3k is not a large investment to start and see how it goes. It's within 15-minute ride.

Anyone has any thoughts?
Thanks!