What Type of Board is this?

I have a board for my crane national 148 that looks similar to this one. I was told It was a Greenwick revision board, and I'm assuming that is what yours is as well. I really couldn't find much online about my board, but you might be luckier with yours.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastVending said:

I have a board for my crane national 148 that looks similar to this one. I was told It was a Greenwick revision board, and I'm assuming that is what yours is as well. I really couldn't find much online about my board, but you might be luckier with yours.

Best of luck!

Thank you! that definitely seems like the board. Unfortunately i can't find any info on it, or manuals. So i'll probably end up getting a VE board or In One.  Thank You!!!

3 hours ago, American Vending said:

Thank you! that definitely seems like the board. Unfortunately i can't find any info on it, or manuals. So i'll probably end up getting a VE board or In One.  Thank You!!!

Yes, as always AZ is right. I got an InOne and its AMAZING. took less than 15 minutes to install, and it just completely changed the machine. Its like new now! It can take a drop sensor, it has a easy to use programming system, it keeps numerous records in the system, its just overall amazing!

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Replace it with an InOne Technologies board.  You'll be much happier with it.

1 hour ago, CoastVending said:

Yes, as always AZ is right. I got an InOne and its AMAZING. took less than 15 minutes to install, and it just completely changed the machine. Its like new now! It can take a drop sensor, it has a easy to use programming system, it keeps numerous records in the system, its just overall amazing!

How do the InOne boards compare to the UCB boards from vendors exchange? i've heard bad things about both, and good things. and price wise they're both the same.

17 hours ago, American Vending said:

How do the InOne boards compare to the UCB boards from vendors exchange? i've heard bad things about both, and good things. and price wise they're both the same.

I can only vouch for InOne as I never used VE boards. I hear about the InOne boards more so I assume they are generally better.