Crane National 157 LSS

Debating switching over to LSS chip bags. I know I'll need to switch to the nine count coils instead of the eleven count for the 1oz bags, but was wondering if I'd need to adjust the amount of space between the trays due to the taller bags? I have some LSS bags on the top tray now, and they're hitting the top of the cabinet. 

I don't recall that you can adjust the shelf height.  The larger spirals will let the bags tilt back further.  You might need fewer turns on the spirals to make that happen.

45 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

I don't recall that you can adjust the shelf height.  The larger spirals will let the bags tilt back further.  You might need fewer turns on the spirals to make that happen.

Yeah, I wasn't sure. Looked at the machine and it would have been a matter of removing the shelf, unscrewing the shelf brackets, and then figuring out how to adjust the contact strip in the back. 

That's what I was hoping for. I have them in 11ct right now fully knowing it's not right, but I'll adjust next weekend. I didn't realize there was a way to program the number of turns the spirals make per vend.