Troubleshooting..

I've got three machines I'm trouble shooting. Sorry if this is worded like crap I'm a little bit of a newby. 

D/N 5591 condenser kicks on. Doesn't get cold. Weirdly there is NO temperature sensor on it. Is a temperature sensor required on these bottle drop models for it to properly cool? (See below for why I'm asking)

D/N 2451 combo; one fan seized but still cools. This when I bought it had some sort of timer plug on it which needed to be hit on MANUAL for it to work. Note also no temperature sensor on it yet it works. 

SEAGA SP540R:

Evaporator fan works. Condenser works when plugged into an extension cord. Found the temperature sensor and it appears in tact. Could this lack of power to condenser be related to any failsafe or the temperature sensor ? Or is it 100% some sort of short/wiring issue behind the condenser outlet ? 

Junk the Seaga. They have an odd way that the temp sensor reports to the logic board and it can be problematic. All Seagas are junk. Both of the Bevmaxes have temp controls. They are located on top of the power supply inside the coinage door. They use a capillary tube that terminates in a coil that is clipped to the front of the evaporator. The 5591 might have the end of the capillary tube pushed into the fins of the evaporator. 

The 2451 needs to have the aftermarket thermostat removed and a correct one installed and then replace the bad fan. 

On the 5591 I don't know what you mean by "condenser kicks on."  If you mean the condensing fan comes on but the machine doesn't cool then the compressor is bad or if the compressor also runs then it's low on freon. 

Due to your lack of understanding of vending machines you need to have an experienced vending tech look at them.

15 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Junk the Seaga. They have an odd way that the temp sensor reports to the logic board and it can be problematic. All Seagas are junk. Both of the Bevmaxes have temp controls. They are located on top of the power supply inside the coinage door. They use a capillary tube that terminates in a coil that is clipped to the front of the evaporator. The 5591 might have the end of the capillary tube pushed into the fins of the evaporator. 

The 2451 needs to have the aftermarket thermostat removed and a correct one installed and then replace the bad fan. 

On the 5591 I don't know what you mean by "condenser kicks on."  If you mean the condensing fan comes on but the machine doesn't cool then the compressor is bad or if the compressor also runs then it's low on freon. 

Due to your lack of understanding of vending machines you need to have an experienced vending tech look at them.

Hahahah I won't junk the SEAGA yet but it'll be on the list to sell/ junk. Thanks.

I read in another thread here to remove the fan and bring it to a shop to ensure you get the exact one. I will be doing this. about the thermostat location. Thanks. I'll take a closer look. But they were perhaps removed as the slot on the board in both bevmax is empty.

Autocorrect. Compressor not condenser: compressor comes on and runs hotter in the 5591 than the 2145. Runs when directly plugged to power. And via machines power. Not burning hot but hot. Fairly certain this is freon. I will  not be doing the freon refill myself on the 5591 I will have someone experienced come take a look at it.

I am looking to learn on these machines as everyone you call in my area just tries to sell you a new compressor.. gotta start somewhere.  When all else fails I will seek help. But learning hands on is the goal as to not be dependent. 

Thank you for taking the time to respond.