Wittern 3565 LED

All the machines LED lights went out at once. So I ruled out a bad strip cause they don’t all go at once. I then moved to the ballast at the top left I replaced it with a working on from another machine, ballasts were both same serial. Still nothing but when I turn the machine on I can hear and feel the ballast click. Any ideas on what I need to do ? 

Many machines use a relay to control the LED power.  If you hear a click then I would expect that the relay is being engaged but the power the relay is meant to supply to the LEDs is not there due to an open fuse, disconnected or cut wire, etc.   If you're comfortable with a volt meter, I would start by checking for power at the LED and work backwards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

Many machines use a relay to control the LED power.  If you hear a click then I would expect that the relay is being engaged but the power the relay is meant to supply to the LEDs is not there due to an open fuse, disconnected or cut wire, etc.   If you're comfortable with a volt meter, I would start by checking for power at the LED and work backwards.

You think it’s a bad wire? I ran up and down the inside and nothing looked off? Is there a led power supply ? I got into the power box and saw many thing that ran back to the LEDs 

Assuming it's the relay that you hear clicking, my bet would be that the power that should be setting at the N/O pin on the relay isn't there.  I would back track looking for that power.  

Did this machine start with LED or was it an update?

15 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

Assuming it's the relay that you hear clicking, my bet would be that the power that should be setting at the N/O pin on the relay isn't there.  I would back track looking for that power.  

Did this machine start with LED or was it an update?

The machine came with LEDs