Chameleon Flavor Strips

Does anyone have a good template to make chameleon flavor strips? I see people selling homemade ones. I wanted to make my own that would look like the legit ones. (ice in the background). 

I have the dvd with all the labels, but it's missing the chameleon stuff. if anyone can direct me in the right direction, i'd greatly appreciate it!

On 5/16/2024 at 1:22 PM, American Vending said:

Does anyone have a good template to make chameleon flavor strips? I see people selling homemade ones. I wanted to make my own that would look like the legit ones. (ice in the background). 

I have the dvd with all the labels, but it's missing the chameleon stuff. if anyone can direct me in the right direction, i'd greatly appreciate it!

just scan one onto your computer and use photoshop to cover the bottle with the other selection you would like. Pixlr is a free online photo editing tool if you dont have photoshop. Or you can just make your own label background...

Thanks, Charlie!
@American Vending, I manufacture these in my home office. I'm curious what you mean that you have the DVD?
Mine are translucent and high-resolution.

If you want, I can also sell you the material if you definitely want to print it yourself. I use translucent film and UV resistant laminate and a die-cut machine to cut them out. Reach out to me at aaron@vendingconceptions.com with questions or for a quote. :)

Here's a machine from Azalea Coast Vending with my labels in it.

-- Aaron Compton

ChanningLangrudi_CokeChameleon.jpeg