AP 113

I have been searching but failed to find a seller of AMS outsider snack machine on my area, I saw online sellers though. what is the next good outside rated snack machine? i found a AP 113, my distributor said its ok to place it outside. Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

They have AP 113's at my school, they are run by canteen and they are placed outside. They are under a large cover however, so the rain doesn't reach them. General rule of thumb is you try not to put machines outside unless you have to, just because of the variables present outside as oppose to inside. Snack machines though, you especially want to try not to place outside, as they are really not waterproof or resistant to water. If there is a large chance of water getting near the machine, I would say keep average snack machines out of there.

22 hours ago, KrisKLM said:

Hey @CoastVending, AP 113 is good outside just make sure it doesn't get wet? I could probably put a shed or awning on top of it. 

Yes, but it will likely suffer more issues outside, just because it takes a toll on the electronics, even without rain interference.

Any snack should be under cover outside.  Other than that it's ya pays yer money and takes yer chances.  Put them in cages if you want them to survive.

@KrisKLM we sell both the Outsider and the Seaga Invision INF4c (both outdoors rated).

An alternative is also to run a National 721 which has a chiller and is outdoors rated, next to any outdoors rated drinks (almost all are).