AP Satellite Compatibility (AP 127)

You haven't been in the business long enough to know your way around machines, have you?  I used to think you were an operator, and a newbie at that.  Now your posts indicate you sell machines.  I believe they will work with the SL, not the ST, or whichever came after the other.  I might have them backwards.  They might work with the 933 but only if there are expander harnesses in the hosts.  You probably won't be able to source the interconnect harnesses if they are missing.  There was never much of a market for the saimesed cabinets, so good luck.  You may have spent money that you can't get back without parting them out.  Now you know why they were such a "good deal" for nothing but satellites.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @AZVendor

This is the first time I've seen these satellites live in my life- so yes, we're pretty new. We run a few routes here in Jersey and we sell equipment. We primarily purchased these for our own ops- we're big on maximizing trips and minimizing load runs.

Thank you, that was v helpful. The 933 we had in the shop didnt have the expander harness. Gonna check our Studio 3s.

On harnesses, noted.

Who said this was such a "good deal"? We paid fairly (not a good deal) because I wanted them and havent been able to source them until now.