Buzz Bites - Big Bomb!

Jax Snacks

Do you think a Buzz Bites machine would be able to vend something like a snack size snickers or maybe some of those dove chocolate candies?

Anyone wanting some additional info about these machines made by T-Pico, PM me.  I have talked extensively to Gary at T-Pico and will share what I have found out.  I just don't want to get bashed on this board because of my view.  I won't try to sell you anything but will give you honest feedback from my experience with T-Pico. 

I have been told by another vendor that the machines jam frequently.  So trying to place an alternative product in it would be a big waste of time.  The only thing those machines are good for is scrap metal.

Jax

Hey i was naive and bought the biz op deal didnt know any better.  anyway i have done the birdfeeders and retail side as antonio said and i am seeing some real success.  that has brought in quite a large sum of money for me as i have sold them in 150 counts to stores.  I have sold to about 50 or so stores.  a few have sold out and reordered already.  that is the way to make a go of it i think.  as i have done that the vending has actually picked up.  i do both mint and choc and am having some real success with the mint now.  but they are both working.  just a thought.