I have jukeboxes that are now utilizing a microcontroller arduino and mp3 player to play songs. I incorporated the use of factory select buttons to play songs. What's the best way to begin cashless payments?

Jonathn

I have jukeboxes that are now utilizing a microcontroller arduino and mp3 player to play songs.  I incorporated the use of factory select buttons to play songs. What's the best way to begin cashless payments? I feel like using a credit card reader to send power to the microcontroller via relay would be best and then code the microcontroller to send message back to reader to kill power after the last selected song ends.   But, i don't even know if this is possible.  Like if you wanted to retro fit a credit card reader to an old pacman arcade console or vintage pinball machine.   What do you guys think?  Ever done anything like this?  There's got to be an easy way. 

Stupid! The people who collect juke boxes want them original. We already have those dumb things at bars hanging on the wall that can be controlled by your phone. Put your jukeboxes back stock and learn how to repair them. I hope your didn’t ruin any good ones.