could this work?

sbishop

I am looking for racks for the 6 theaters. I saw a post for a 7 wat rack for $100 The post said that the coin mechs were for a penny 2 for nickle, 3 for a dime, and 1 for a quater.

I was hoping to change out the coin mechs and get started cheap. I asked for a pic and here is what they sent me. I am not sure that I could do anything with that rack

Posted Image

What do you think I was hoping that the rack was ok, but I am not sure I like the rack either

I am looking for racks for the 6 theaters. I saw a post for a 7 wat rack for $100 The post said that the coin mechs were for a penny 2 for nickle, 3 for a dime, and 1 for a quater.

I was hoping to change out the coin mechs and get started cheap. I asked for a pic and here is what they sent me. I am not sure that I could do anything with that rack

Posted Image

What do you think I was hoping that the rack was ok, but I am not sure I like the rack either

Since this theater thing is qu7ite a catch, I would try and find a way to acquire standard type racks with NW 60s on them sbishop.  Your money may be tight but you do  not want the theater management team unhappy with your set ups.

I too am in need of a few large racks but I wouldn't get that one.... Looks likes it belongs in an old mom & pops grocery store out in the country.  :)

There is one similar to that for sale close to me.  One of this has a 1 cent mech, haha!

when you are able to land something that big make sure you invest in some quality equipment to get started. It will be an asset to the business and should be able to amortize it in the business in little time. If it were me I would get a change machine to put next to the rack as well if there is not one for the arcade games already.

Yeah I was hoping for a standard rack. I did not think that it would work. Just thought I would ask.

on the bright side, there is a 6 col sticker machine in the pic. I'll be asking him about that one.

Johnny is right. I have to agree with him.

If I was going in to a movie theater, I would make sure it was good looking, well running equipment. The movie manager and staff will not be happy with old equipment that is breaking down all the time. This will be a great account for you, do it right.

I am getting ready to talk to a movie manager at a huge imax. I checked the place out during my last visit, and there was a big rack of machines with everything empty with old, dirty looking equipment. I am going to use poor service and poor looking equipment to get in the account.

Do you hear what I am saying.

Gary

Kinda off topic, but I'm wondering how you even service the 4 machines on the bottom.  The top rack is in the way of taking off the lids from the bottom machines so how do you add product?  How do you get to the money?

Kinda off topic, but I'm wondering how you even service the 4 machines on the bottom.  The top rack is in the way of taking off the lids from the bottom machines so how do you add product?  How do you get to the money?

I see the rods going up, but I don't see locks on the top?

If you can buy this thing dirt cheap you can buy 3 cans of spray paint and see how nice it looks. I refurbed some sticker machines and could get 3-4 machines per can of same color paint. It made old look new let me tell ya. Im glad you noticed the sticker machine in the pic, I was about to comment about that. Careful that thing is going to be heavy! Maybe as much weight as the rack.