toy vending

tooldini

Just tell your locator you want family friendly locations.  I know another vendor in north Florida that is placing just single head toy machines and then upgrading them to racks after a few cycles.  He used the old Midwest and now the new Central to get them and is very happy with their quality and reliability and the simple fact the locations actualy go in!

Jax

you should ave no problem with 1000.00 getting started, my suggestion would be for you to keep looking around for some local deals on either eBay or craigslist and take advantage of them when they come. once you get a few machines out and making some money that a good percentage of the net from the machines and re invest it back into more machines, locations, and product. I personally did not not draw any money off of my vending machines for about 18 months, everything was re invested back into the business to help it grow.

I do about 90% toys and stickers and its very profitable.  Most everyone does triples and doubles so when your doing a toy rack its much easyer to get locations. You can still put some candy and gum on the rack.  Be prepared to pay commision you wont get a good rack location with a 1.00 a month sticker. 

What is the # for Kickstart?

Viper,

Rob has a big ad at the bottom of every page. Scroll down and his contact info is there. Click his ad to go to his site.