Tire Shop + Sticker Machine?

BudLeiser

A sticker machine would prolly do better in an Adult Toy Novelty shop.  You can load it up with tramp stamps, sugar and spice, naughty or nice, etc.

I think it will be a waste of time to do something like that,your equipment can be earning more somewhere else.

thats what kckstart gave me was wondering if i should complain now or later. Im gonna go for it i think it will bomb

I tried a sticker machine in a local tire shop....It went great the first month, but then I started getting a lot of angry calls from tire customers.  It seems that my stickers were not strong enough to patch the tires, and they were having blow outs.  I finally had to remove the machine.

;D

thats what kckstart gave me was wondering if i should complain now or later. Im gonna go for it i think it will bomb

well I hate giveing advice that will be completly ignored again but why even bother takeing it over there and wasteing your time?then to any locator  it`ll be a relocated machine and not a placement and will probably move way down kickstarts list.

well I hate giveing advice that will be completly ignored again but why even bother takeing it over there and wasteing your time?then to any locator  it`ll be a relocated machine and not a placement and will probably move way down kickstarts list.

How can you say I have ignored your advice when I haven't moved forward with any arcade purchases yet. Just cause I don't like you hounding me "well, well, huh, huh, did you read me msg, did you think it over, whatcha think" doesn't mean I didn't take your advice to heart. It just means I'm not in a rush to buy.

Chill pill.

If I was going to ignore advice, I wouldn't be here reading posts and asking questions. I am of the same opinion it will fail. I asked in case anyone else had actually tried. I have emailed Rob to confirm some things and will go from there. Meanwhile I have several machines garaged, so any revenue is >0.

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by antoniocinisi.

View the reply at: http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=6333.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?action=notify;topic=6333.0

The text of the reply is shown below:

well if you call giving advice hounding you go get a life ya loser

No exaggeration necessary.