Just starting in Texas

styx070777

Hi to all the veteran operators and fellow vending novices!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here on Vendiscuss.  I plan on starting in the next couple of weeks with a few bulk machines.  I have looked into this industry previously and just never stepped in for some reason.  I think from reading through all the discussions that starting small is the best way to go, and I will update you all when I get my first machines placed.

I wish this site existed 10 years ago when I first tried gathering information on this industry.

Byron

Hi to all the veteran operators and fellow vending novices!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here on Vendiscuss.  I plan on starting in the next couple of weeks with a few bulk machines.  I have looked into this industry previously and just never stepped in for some reason.  I think from reading through all the discussions that starting small is the best way to go, and I will update you all when I get my first machines placed.

I wish this site existed 10 years ago when I first tried gathering information on this industry.

Byron

Well, Howdy Neighbor!

I'm from San Antonio.

What part of Texas are you from?

Looks like I may be your neighbor real soon. I have put in a transfer request to our Dallas center and will be relocating to the Arlington area if I get the job. Welcome to the board and the vending world.