Honor Boxes

golpher

IMO honor boxes are a very tough way to get into full line, they are not reliable income, as alot of people take product and forget to pay for it, or just steal it outright, not trying to  bust your full line bubble, but I would save up some money and buy a used electronic snack machine and place that, just my 2 cents

Honor boxes are not even close to full line vending for business plans and/or operations and cannot be compared. It is as far removed as bulk vending is from full line.

I have had customers that at one point in time were very successful with honor boxes but failed miserably when they expanded into full line. To different animals and the companies couldn't fully adjust.

Sorry to sound ignorant, but what does IMO stand for?

Thanks...

IMO usually means "In My Opinion".

Here is a link to common abbreviations on the forums:

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=547.0

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Stupidity is not knowing where to go for an answer.

No apology needed.  ;)

Thanks for the posts everyone. I think you all make some good points. I have felt uneasy about the honor boxes from the start, however it seemed like an inexpensive way to get started. After reading your opinions and really thinking about it I think I will concentrate on finding inexpensive used machines.

Thanks

Not to hijack the thread, but I can't for the life of me figure out for the life of me how you are minus one Bev. With the quality of posts you make and your MOTM award it can only be that people are hitting the wrong arrow. They are close together and the explanation is not too clear.

Thanks for the comment.  Is there a way I can find out which items are being marked.  I found one and it was on one of my listings for accounts available.  Not sure what that was about and of course I am really curious. I get busy and type fast so maybe they are complaining about my spelling and on that point, I can't really blame them..

Bev

• Like 1