Is there money in bulk?

caserri

2 months ago I placed a single head in a small pizza place. This place is so small it's take out only so I didn't hold high hopes for it. Boy was I mistaken. When I placed this machine I put my standard 1 bag of PMM in the machine. (cost $7.88) One month later I went to service it and it was completely empty! I pulled $37.25 out of it and put in another bag, (again, cost $7.88) I asked the owner to please call me if it empties again. Well today I got the call from him, "It's empty again." He proclaimed, almost as if he were proud of it. This time I pulled $35.15 out. Yeah someone tried to feed it a dime and a nickle. I love drop through mech's. I guess it's time to consider a double head.

So to recap,

$72.40 - $15.76 cost = $56.64

I just dont know if this is worth it. :D

• 3 months later...

Haha,

Get a double head in there now!  I can't believe you have M&M Peanuts as your only product, get some gumballs in that joint!

Although I'm sure the workers get sick of eating pizza, maybe they are eating your M&M Peanuts!

Rob

http://candyman007.blogspot.com

the workers in my pizza shop rarely use my machine.I sometimes "suggest"they buy candy.or after they do eat pizza I suggest to them some candy for desert.

nothing like the power of suggestion!