JukeBox and megatouch?

tooldini

My friend just bought a bar near me. I told him I was into bulk vending and he asked if I could do a Jukebox and megatouch. I don't know much about them were is a good place to find good used ones? Also what should I look for? Since I don't have a bunch of cash are there any companies that do a lease/lease to own or something like that?

Thanks it just seems like a good opportunity and I would hate to misout on it. Those items are expensive and I would be worried about making money with them. I just see and have used plenty of times the mega touch games. I see people sit at the corner of a bar and dump dollar after dollar into it :)

get the juke new.it is expensive but it is a big item in a bar and has to always work .don`t forget a pool table ,dart board,and poker machines.if smokeing is allowed in your state get a cigarette machine and if u really want to go all out get condom machines too.and don`t forget a candy machine attached to the floor full of peanuts.

I know man it would be sweet, he even said damn it will probably cost you a lot to get stuff for here. It is an older bar that has been around for years. Mostly more of a redneck kinda crowd. I am gonna go there one day and check it out and chat some with him. Even if I can just get a megatouch game in there and one of my candy machines that would be nice.

Try www.houseofarcades.com  he has some good used stuff.  I bought 2 cranes from them.  Had a few issues, but they corrected them ok.  I think he might be next to you (not sure).  They offer leasing too.  I never used the leasing, but I heard it was pretty good (in house leasing I think.)

Also don't forget the ATM, if your buddy needs an ATM, drop me a note (seriously).