KS location wish list

jb5580

the system is actually pretty cool. it still has some issues that rob is trying to iron out.

I agree...I think their system is pretty cool.

The issues are pretty minor and probably shouldn't take long to work-out.

The locations are not only provided on Sat.

The 3 I've gotten from them were all provided during the week.

But, I am one of those in the 'new' system...don't know if that matters.

I don't know if the locations have 'slowed' or not, but...

It seems KS is quicker at finding locations in apartment buildings than anywhere else.

If your someone whose product/machine is good for an apartment building, you may get  your locations more quickly.

Otherwise, there's more of a wait. At least that's MY experience.

All in all, you've been waiting 2 weeks during an obviously busy period for KS, I don't think that's unreasonable.

Sounds good once I get into it. I have gotten 4 from them and everyone on saturday I think it is the new system but anyway it sounds cool. I did get an apartment that did 21.73 first 3 weeks with shootin hoops. Then school started and halloween happened. Think during the summer months when school is out and its warm( I am in Michigan) they will do well.

Yeah, the one they just got me wasn't from my wish list either JP. I still had like 10 that hadn't even been called. With that said, I think the one they got me is very promising. A Japanese Sushi& Seafood restaurant that has gotten some great reviews in some local restarant review articles I've read today :).