KS location wish list

jb5580

Have any of you KS customers used the location wish list on the admin page to fill in prospect locations or do you just go with the ones they find from the zipcodes you provide? Just wondering if anyone had luck with that. Thanks

Sorry, this is probably stupid, but it's just not "obvious" to me.

When I see that 'wishlist' I figure it's my listing of locations I'd like the KS locators to get me into.

Is this correct?

If not, how is it supposed to be used?

Howdy folks! 

I'm glad you are trying out the wish list feature.

If you would for now shoot a communication to our staff that you have updated the list so they will make sure to work on it.

It shows up on our screens now but so few people have used it that it would be easy for us to miss.

Anyway, let's hope we can get some of those magic locations for you!

Regards,

Rob

you have to include your KS online ID. they have no idea who the message is from without it. Rob is working on that though......

If you are "logged in" I think you should be fine just sending the message.

I have sent several messages while logged in and Rob responded promptly without mentioning anything about my need to include my online ID.

I never got an idea or anything you guys do something different or is it just because I only ordered 4 locations?

It shouldn't have anything to do with the number of loc's you ordered.

If you ordered them recently, you should have a "log-in" provided via email by KS.

The "log-in" ID gets you access to a KS website where you track your locations, request replacements, turn down loc's, and (as mentioned above) you can put locations down on a "wish list" so that KS locators can try to get you in at those locations.

I think this is a very new feature for KS.

So if your order of 4 was made a while back ago, you may not have been set up with this access yet.

Send Rob a PM or contact him via the KS 'contact us' channels for access.

I put 20 more stores on my list tonight, all at my mall down the road. Trying to get a bunch eventually in a mall like lurts :). I'll try the ID thing JP, were do you put it , just in the message?

I put it in the message title and the end of the message.

2 weeks isn't bad, I ordered 4 locations on Nov 23 and have gotten 1 so far. They only send locations on Saturday so if they actually get it on a Monday I think you still wait till Saturday :( The location I got was for a Magic Wak I got to place it right in the dining area. Not sure how many people eat in but  still may do well. I wouldn't worry to much yet

I think acctually they send locations during the week now because I got my first one in one day on a Monday. I placed it on that Thursday. Still, 2 weeks probably is not bad because I'm sure alot of vendors made orders when he gave that one day sale.