Boxer Machines- but what is next??

kleanride

Ok, so I have one new boxer machine, and I am HOPING to pick up a used one next week (thanks BluePlate!), but what other machines do you have good luck with - outside of candy/soda machines?  I thought about the ATM's, and a bunch of other stuff, but I dunno?  Any thoughts?

I am up to 10 boxers & I love them!  I would be careful buying used ones.  Alot of used ones are out of bars & are pretty beat up.  I always wonder why someone would get rid of a machine that earns so well unless something  was wrong with it.  I also like cranes & win every time candy cranes (at a 50 cent vend).  I also bought alot of the old chicken machines & refurbished them.  They earn really well in movie theatres & restaurants.  I also bought a Guitar Hero this year & it is the top earning piece I have ever had!

Klean,

I know there is an ethical eliment some people won't touch, but I think Stackers Machines a real winner.  They have been voted one of the best money makers in the amusement arena 2 years in a row.  I'm still looking for a place to put one.  They are a nice investment $5400.  www.cranemachine.com has a knock off for $3600