Hello, and a question

tgotch64

Hi, new here, investigating vending options.

One question I have.  You have a member's plus section, which can be accessed by members with 20+ posts.  I am mostly a forum lurker by nature (study, research, keep my mouth shut and learn :) ) It may take me months to get to 20 posts.  Is it possible to make a donation in lieu of doing 20 posts, and get access to the member's plus section?

I downloaded and read them all, and believe I learned more from the forums then from the books.  The books are static, while the forums are dynamic.  If you don't understand something in a book, what do you do?  If you don't understand something posted in a forum, you can ask questions.  You can also ask questions you have that the books don't even cover.

And then there are others who ask questions you didn't even think to ask.  Plus you get ideas and opinions from a variety of people, not just one.  How some people run their business may make more sense to you then how others do it.  And maybe it is the opposite for me.

I personally have no interest in full line vending, and I have my reasons.  But it is working out great for others.  And I believe there are some who will not touch bulk, only being interested in full line.

The point is you will want to design this business around you, and your priorities.  And I think the forum would be best for that.

I do understand the lurker aspect though.  I used to be more of a lurker, until I realized I was so opinionated that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.  But learn to post your questions, ideas, and thoughts here.  You will have questions, and this is a quick way to have them answered.  (The answer will be to use the search engine, but oh well. ;))

You will not only get to that 20 posts, but find you keep posting here.  You will find that if you are active here, it will keep your interests up, and focused on the business.

Kelly,

I think you meant the addiction to this site.Just wanted to help you make that clear.

Tgotch64,

The whole idea behind this forum and most other forums is PARTICIPATION. We can all learn from others questions and stated mistakes. I'm sure in your "lurking" you will have some questions. Go ahead and ask them and before you know it you'll be past the 20 posts. Like they say, the only stupid question is the one not asked.