Locator

G-Vending

I found this on another forum and wanted to share it..

I was told lower prices than what they have listed..

"We are company base in the Philippines that has 2 years experienced in finding good vending machines locations in any state in the US. We only charge $25 every placed locations, that is for the bulk vending, But in snack and sodas we charge $80 every placed machine..If you want to try our service you can contact me @ aflojo.bpo@gmail.com"

"We are company base in the Philippines that has 2 years experienced in finding good vending machines locations in any state in the US. We only charge $25 every placed locations, that is for the bulk vending, But in snack and sodas we charge $80 every placed machine..If you want to try our service you can contact me @ aflojo.bpo@gmail.com"

* With that phenomenal grammar  ....uh.... no thanks. *

I was able to negotiate a little better deal and get extremely geographically accurate. They will be finding me 10 locations in the State of Costa Rica within the town of Cartago for $30.00 a pop. How could one pass up an opportunity like that?

On bulk machines I was told $20 in the USA ...Hard to pass that up..Untill they do me wrong they got my business..

Locators overseas now!  Glad to see that Obama job creation package finally taking off!

But seriously, I would be very skeptical of any overseas locating operation.  I just get that feeling they will get low quality spots like old maid hair salons, Billy Bob motels, Billy Bob transmission, old geyser barber shops and slummy apartments.  I would also be concerned about them getting the proper permission from the owner or high level manager and not a front line employee.  Hope it works out.  What about any replacement guarantees?

Jax

I'm curious too G-Man. Payment up front? Pay in USD or foreign currency? I am skeptical because locators here can't get good locations so how can these guys? Maybe the key to locating is being in another country, they are use to heavy abuse and vile behavior. Either way keep us posted, and I hope it works out.

Locators overseas now!  Glad to see that Obama job creation package finally taking off!

But seriously, I would be very skeptical of any overseas locating operation.  I just get that feeling they will get low quality spots like old maid hair salons, Billy Bob motels, Billy Bob transmission, old geyser barber shops and slummy apartments.  I would also be concerned about them getting the proper permission from the owner or high level manager and not a front line employee.  Hope it works out.  What about any replacement guarantees?

Jax

You can get that right here in the good ole U.S. of  A !!!

they are sending me over a contract..I will be signing up with them for 10 bulk to start with and go from there.  ;D  B)

The soda/snack price i was quoted was $60 they will be getting 4 of them also.. ;D ;D ;D

I thought you were joking.  Are you guys serious?  Did you read their ad.?

You want them representing you and your business?  Let us know how that goes for ya.

....On second thought, there is an alarming # of people in this country that can't speak or write well either.

OR............ Maybe, this is KSL's(a.k.a. Rob's) new venture/idea??  Inquiring minds want to know...

Not my venture ;)

It may be hard to believe but price in this industry doesn't matter that much. 

Consistency & Communication are the big ones.  And I can tell you if it's hard for me and all the others(I'm assuming it's hard for Midwest, Central, Eddie, etc,etc)  to get that right then it may be doubly hard for them. 

http://www.atlanticvendinggroup.com/  - The most recent example of what low price looks like. 

Regards,

Rob

P.S.  We are doing some super super super cool things over here at KS.  They have yet to be implemented but when they are I believe the difference is going to be night and day.