Kickstart

gundog

So 3 times in the last 6 weeksI have called Kickstart and got Rob's voicemail.  Each time I left a message for Rob stating my name, my #, and that I would like to hire them for placement of full line vending machines.

Each time I have not gotten a callback.  He must be doing pretty well to not need new customers?  I hope he has better communication with his existing customers.  Maybe something was going on that he couldn't call me back?

I can't justify his NOT calling you back.

Someone should definitely have called you back AT LEAST as a courtesy.

But, I don't think KSL does full-line...or at least I've never heard of them doing full line and their website states no such placement.

Either way, if you're still willing to give him a shot, why not send him a PM via this forum?

For all you know it's someone on his staff getting your voicemails and dropping the ball.

At least with a PM you will know you are dealing directly with Rob.

I know it's no excuse but Sherlock is correct, Rob doesn't locate full line machines. I am not sure why he has not given you a courtesy response through email but I do know that he checks in here almost daily so I would try to shoot him a PM. At least you'll know that he got your message personally.