Another Dentyne Ice question

caserri

Here is one for all you DI operators. I'm wondering if the DI machine will successfully mate with most pipe stands on the market.

Steve from SuperPro called me to dangle that DI carrot in front of me again and I'm seriously considering dipping my toe into the pool. I have several stands available from various manufacturers so I don't want to purchase the DI stand if I don't need to.

Any input on this?

Steve

Yea, Steve told me that he chatted with you, and even mentioned some about the post that I put about the Dentyne Ice review that I made.    I'm glad to hear your seriously thinking about this machine.  Who knows, this very well could be your ticket to 1 head, 1 product theory!!!!!!

Now on to your question.  Seriously, I don't know.  There is 1 large bolt that ties the bottom of the mounting bracket to the stand.  I don't have any knowledge as to what other machines set up is, so I really couldn't answer this for you.  There's just 1 large bolt that goes through and that's it, so, basically if other machines are the same, you should be in business.

Don't know if this helped you out, but why not try calling them up and see what SuperPro has to say.

Yes I spoke with Steve about this particular issue and he seems to think that if the stands are threaded to 3/8" it would work. My stands are at least 1" so I'm wondering if I could remove the stock mounting bracket and bolt up directly to the machine in standard fashion using the stands existing flange.

Steve

You know Steve, your almost as bad as me.....I have to weigh all options, analyze the situation, come up with the pro's and con's, configure a detailed marketing plan, research existing business owners success's, develop a working relationship with the distributor first, but in the end, I usually always could of saved time, and went ahead and made the purchase.

You have been tossing around this idea for quite a while now, go ahead and take the plunge on just 1 machine.  1 machine, and that's it.  Christmas is coming up, Hell, I'll buy you one For you to keep as long as you want, as long as all the profits from the first year is sent to me, after that, it's yours free and clear. ( yea, my interest rate is a little high, but nothing is risked on your part).......Sound like a winner, that way, all you have to loose is time.

C'mon Steve, I win first, but after that, look at the potential.

You know Steve, your almost as bad as me.....I have to weigh all options, analyze the situation, come up with the pro's and con's, configure a detailed marketing plan, research existing business owners success's, develop a working relationship with the distributor first, but in the end, I usually always could of saved time, and went ahead and made the purchase.

You have been tossing around this idea for quite a while now, go ahead and take the plunge on just 1 machine.  1 machine, and that's it.  Christmas is coming up, Hell, I'll buy you one For you to keep as long as you want, as long as all the profits from the first year is sent to me, after that, it's yours free and clear. ( yea, my interest rate is a little high, but nothing is risked on your part).......Sound like a winner, that way, all you have to loose is time.

C'mon Steve, I win first, but after that, look at the potential.

Shoot, I'll take THAT offer.

Yea I've taken the plunge. I now have my very own DI machine on its way to me. As vendingguy once told me, "It fits my 1 head / 1 product philosophy perfectly".

Steve 

Now that is GOOD news.  Glad to hear it Steve.  Once you find the perfect location for it, the groove is on.  You won't be disappointed.  Hey, did you end up buying the stand too?  Have you talked to SuperPro anymore about "special discounts to VENDiscuss members?  According to Maurie and Steve, they are really considering this move.

And about the certs that is coming out.....One big area that I'm really considering is Jr. High's and High school's.......The school system doesn't like gum in school, and they try to limit the kids sugar intake- Certs fits the bill, and our superintendant loves the concept- as a matter of fact, he wants a machine in the central office just for him.  Charity of choice in these locations, No other but the PTA. (parent, teacher association).   Just look at that potential.

The Certs they will sell has sugar in it .  I asked them.Vendingguy wrote:

Now that is GOOD news.  Glad to hear it Steve.  Once you find the perfect location for it, the groove is on.  You won't be disappointed.  Hey, did you end up buying the stand too?  Have you talked to SuperPro anymore about "special discounts to VENDiscuss members?  According to Maurie and Steve, they are really considering this move.

And about the certs that is coming out.....One big area that I'm really considering is Jr. High's and High school's.......The school system doesn't like gum in school, and they try to limit the kids sugar intake- Certs fits the bill, and our superintendant loves the concept- as a matter of fact, he wants a machine in the central office just for him.  Charity of choice in these locations, No other but the PTA. (parent, teacher association).   Just look at that potential.

Hey, did you end up buying the stand too?

Yes I picked up the whole thing. I just want to get this thing out there instead of trying to figure out how to mount it on my stand. I can figure that part out later.

Have you talked to SuperPro anymore about "special discounts to VENDiscuss members?  According to Maurie and Steve, they are really considering this move.

Stay tuned....;)

Steve

• 4 weeks later...